Saturday, June 25, 2011

Salads on Vacation

Summer of Salads is going on a road trip!  My kids, me, my mom, my sister and her kids are hitting the road.  We're loading up in a 12 passenger van and travelling from Dallas, GA to Winter Harbor, Maine.  We're going to visit my aunt, uncle, grandmother and my uncle's mother.  They have a summer house and we had the crazy idea to drive up there.  Along the way we'll see how many salads get eaten!  So, stay tuned for updates! 

The first salad eaten was the Hickory Salad (with a side of onions and mushrooms) at the Briar Patch.  The Briar Patch is a local place here in Dallas, GA that I've been eating at for as long as I can remember.  They had a web coupon for $2.95, so it was also cheap!  I'll try to post a picture of it later, if I can figure out how to get it from my phone to the blog without uploading it to the computer first.

No comments: