Saturday, July 30, 2011

What to do, What to do...

Summer is slowly starting to come to an end. We still have our family vacation left, but I do have to go back to work for about 5 days during August for some workshops. So, now I'm trying to decide what to do on this blog. I obviously won't be able to do the summer of salads because it won't be summer. Besides, I'm getting a bit tired of salads.  I love salad and we'll probably eat a delicious salad once a week, but salads are hard to keep up with. What should I do? A blog about trying to eat healthy? A blog about experimenting on my family with new recipes? A "what I'm cooking this week" blog? Or should I go in a completely different direction and blog about trying to organize the chaos that is known as our house? Feel free to leave a comment about what you think this blog should be about, either here or on Facebook.

1 comment:

TCamp said...

I've enjoyed your "Summer of Salads". Would like to see you continue something about what you're cooking for the week, especially when you are trying something new. I really like it when you post a recipe and then substitute for about half of the items. I'm not good at that and you are so good at doing it. Enjoy your family vacation!